Doug Wrightsel Returns from the Amazon
Doug Wrightsel has returned from a trip that took him to Brazil and part way down the Amazon River. While on the cruise ship Regatta, Doug was able to explore some of the villages along the way. In one village, Doug became acquainted with a sloth. No word on whether adoption papers are being completed.
March 17, 2014
Brad Wrightsel was re-elected to the Ohio State Bar Association's (OSBA) Council of Delegates for another two year term. Brad has served on the Council of Delegates since July 1, 2006.
The Council of Delegates is one of the two major governing bodies of the OSBA (the other being the Board of Governors).
Welcome to the website of Wrightsel & Wrightsel. Our firm is a boutique law firm located in Upper Arlington within close proximity to downtown Columbus, Clintonville, Dublin, Grandview, Hilliard and Worthington.
Our Services Include:
- Estate Planning - Preparation of wills, all types of trusts, advance directives and charitable giving documents
- Probate - Decedent estate administration (both probate and non-probate), guardianships and adoptions
- Estate and Trust Litigation - Legal representation in all types of estate and trust litigation
- Real Estate - Legal representation in most real estate transactions
- Business Entities - Formation of LLC's and other business entities