June 15, 2012 - Columbus Bar Association Annual Meeting
This Friday, June 15, at noon is the Annual Meeting of the Columbus Bar Association (CBA). Current CBA President, David Bloomfield will preside and be sworn in as Immediate-Past President. Brad Wrightsel will be sworn in as President, and Mark Petrucci will be sworn in as President-Elect. Keith Schneider will be sworn in as Secretary-Treasurer.
Board members who were re-elected for a second term are Jennifer Adair, Aaron Granger, and Jay Michael. The newly elected board members are Jim Abrams, Stephanie Hanna and LeeAnn Massucci. These board members will join the following board members: Jack Guttenberg, Brigid Heid, Sandra McIntosh, Lisa Pierce Reisz, and Gregory Travalio.
The Executive Director of the CBA is Jill Snitcher-McQuain.
Wrightsel & Wrightsel is a boutique law firm located in Upper Arlington within close proximity to downtown Columbus, Clintonville, Dublin, Grandview, Hilliard and Worthington.
Our Services Include:
- Estate Planning - Preparation of wills, all types of trusts and advance directives
- Probate - Decedent estate administration (both probate and non-probate), guardianships and adoptions
- Estate and Trust Litigation - Legal representation in all types of estate and trust litigation
- Real Estate - Legal representation in most real estate transactions
- Formation of LLC's and other business entities